Friday, September 04, 2009

At Burger King

Guess what! I'm blogging at Burger King in Orchard Road now. Downloaded this blog lite software, and dun even remember it's full name now while I'm tapping away. Why tapping, not typing? Coz I'm on my iPod Touch now. Haha...

Waiting for Nafi to reach Orchard then go find his friends for dinner. So, while waiting can do some blogging lor, since I didn't update here for a long time. And also to make use of this chance to practise my 'typing' skills on the iPod. Haha... In future when I switch to the iPhone, I won't have so much problems.

Later we are going to watch Final Destination 4 in 3D wor. Hope it's going to be nice. The last time we wanted to watch Orphan but didn't. Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin