Thursday, July 01, 2010

Patapon 2 - Parabola of Hope Lv 2

After we finished the previous stage, when we go back to Patapolis, Meden was missing.

When we go back in to Obelik, the stage Meden is Captured appears in front of our eyes. Let's not bother about Meden yet. We should do this Parabola of Hope Lv 2.

This round we'll still go with our catapult, but there won't be additional help from anyone like the last stage.

We'll get the Karmen Gate Egg Lv 1.

It's a really tough stage, I'm still trying!! I think I'll have to upgrade my army a bit more for now.

Will post my army photo when I succeed in this.

Army:


Time taken: 00:40:42!!!! It's true!!


Maybe my army was not stri g enough. Anyway this was what I did. I start tailwind whenever one wave of enemy has been defeated just to make sure no arrows hit my catapult.

Just before the big tower, I stay far away and keep using tailwind after I finish one wave of enemies. There is not enough time to make tailwind if you have enemies attacking you. Have fun and be very patient. As you can see, this is a very long stage.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin