Thursday, January 27, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Chinese New Year is round the corner again. And I start to thing of things I've to do. Soooo many things to do but ended up doing nothing.

Last week, I had my brother's domestic helper to help me clean my house. She did a really good job. Hoho... I'm going to get her to come every Sunday to help out. It feels good to have a house that's so dust-free, but I seriously can't do it without a helper. Looks like I'll not be a good housewife. Hahahaha...

We gave her some money for helping out. But cute little girl said she doesn't want the money. She said, nvm I just help la. We insisted she keep the money and buy herself something or send it back home. ^^


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin