Thursday, October 30, 2008

2009 Diary

For the past 2 weeks, I've been contemplating to get the 2009 diary. A bit too early.. I know. But ever since I saw the really nice ones in Takashimaya selling at $20+, I had been thinking about them. But I was not able to find one that I really really really like.

So, last night before my yoga class, I dashed around in Junction 8 in search for one. First, I went to Precious Moments, hoping their 2009 diaries has arrived. But NO. It's ok, anyway, their things are not always of good quality. Then I went to MiniToons to try my luck. Also dun have. So, I went to Popular bookshop reluctantly.

Ahha... and guess what I found something there that caught my eyes. A small diary which looks 'expensive'. Well, in my eyes, it looks like the classy expensive sort, ok? If you don't agree... pls move >>>>>>>>>> (to one side). And I bought it. I've the Popular card, so, after discount it is $10.12. Thought we are suppose to be saving up because recession is coming?

Guys... didn't you all learn economics? You need movement... movement in the monetary system, then money can grow worx. Please spend more.... erm.. actually I can do a good deed and help. You may transfer you money to my account POSBank Savings.. 195-xxxxx-x. Then I transfer it back to you. To and flo, money changes hands, economic activities increases!! Kakakaka...

Ok back to my nice diary. And I bought 2 pens the day before from Takashimaya. They cost $1.95 each. Not too ex. And they are really nice... 0.28mm only!!! Super fine. The ink looks great on my diary.

I can't wait for next year to start using the diary. So, I've started to input the Public Holidays! :)



Erm.. and did I mention, the diaries comes in 4 colours. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin