Friday, October 31, 2008

Weekend Coming

It's weekend again!! Just went out with my ex-colleagues and had a very interesting session of gossiping about someone, whom we didn't like most. Something dramatic had really happened!!! Wish her all the best sia. Hope she become a better person.

So tired today... I left the office at 1.30pm and went to the dentist at Toa Payoh Polyclinic. The service was really good, and fast!! And the dentist said I had taken good care of my teeth worx. First time in my life I hear this!!! He just cleaned and polished it and didn't need to redo any fillings.

Hmmm.. now I start to think... the private dentists seems to ALWAYS have to redo fillings. Like the go and scratch and scratch my teeth, then tell me.. oh.. u got cavity here, and cavity there!! Marketing strategy???

Hehe.. and I only need to see the dentist again in 9 months time, not the usual 6 months.. coz.... (drum roll)... I had taken good care of my teeth!! Wakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin