Thursday, March 12, 2009

Earning Money

So long didn't write blog liao.. coz I've been lazy.

Recently, I signed up a Stock Trading course... learn how to trade stocks and earn money leh.... The trainer is very good... I find that he's very down-to-earth kind of people. At least he don't boast like some other trainers, say like their system can help people make so much so much, buy big car buy big house!! At least he don't do that. He always emphasize we must have correct mindset. Trading is a skill. I think ah.. without the skill, it'll be gambling liao! Big time gambling... hehehe...

You can go to this website to find out more.. www.SGStockTips.com/preview.html. My friend who attended the course 2 years ago is being interviewed on Channel News Asia leh.... It's on that webpage. Hehehe...

The way the course was carried out also very easy to understand. Even people like me who never buy any shares before one also can understand. I'd definitely recommend my friends to go and learn if they are interested. Then we can all attend together, maybe can go to trade together. Got kaki, always more hardworking one mah. Hehehe.....

I just hope I won't be lazy, and start to practice reading charts and using the software. Then maybe next time when my CPF got enough money, I can start to trade with my CPF money. Then when I'm old liao, I can still earn some money for a living. Hehehehe....

And those who want to wait and see I earn money one... thank you!.. :) Hmmm... but not so soon, coz my CPF money all used to buy house. Now it's broke liao, need to wait for it to accumulate a lot more before I can start. Jia you jia you.. :) I think 5 more years maybe can. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin