Thursday, March 12, 2009

Inheritance


2 days ago hor.... Silver went missing leh!! So sad sia... Then I went on leave and start looking for her. My one day leave........

And the 2 cats in the office went to heaven le. So, Silver inherited quite a bit loot. Hehehe... Got cat bed, got cat food, all hoh liao one. Hope she'll not go missing again.

To make myself feel better, I went to order one tag for her.. and I chose those super blink blink one. Very nice wor. I even ordered an extra one for Munchie. After I order liao... Then I thought of... maybe shd order one for Milky hor? Anyway.... hehehe.. nvm about Milky lah.. my meow meows happy can le... Kakakaka...

Let's take a look at how the tag looks.. one for Silver one for Munchie. So niceeeee... If you want, it's from www.pet-tags.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin