Thursday, April 02, 2009

Birdie Birdie Birdie....

It's been a long time since I last blogged.  Also, my blogskin has changed.... sobz.. I need to re-format everything again.  Sigh... That was due to my itchy hands.  Ended up my template went missing.  I should have kept a copy of my template first.  But I didn't.  Now I even have to re-link all my friends!!  Give me your URL in my tagboard for a faster re-link. :D  Thank you Thank you.....

Anyway, today we want to talk about birds.  There's a little bird who built a nest outside of my office little tree.  Oooh.. and today I found out that it layed 2 eggs!!!

See see.. I took photo of the nest on Monday, there was no eggs.  Today there are 2.  So cool.  I even managed to take a picture of the little bird.. who flew to the next door neighbour's tree when and 'monitoring' me while I walked passed her little nest.

Hope to see the little birds soon.. yippeee.... Woooo.. so exciting.

Nest with no eggs on Monday :D
Can you see the birdie?  It's some where in the centre.. Sorry I didn't rotate the photo.. haha.. I should have edited it to make it clearer. :)
And the eggs... Don't they look like the easter chocolate eggs?  Hehehe... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin