Saturday, April 25, 2009

Birdie Update

Sorry guys.. been lazy to update my blog... but I've do it for the birdies.

Remember it was a pair? But.... after 2 days, it became only one. Wonder where the other went. It probably was dead already. We found out that these small birds eat fruits and insects. So, it's unlikely that the parents ate their child.

The only one left was asking for food everyday. Then one morning, I saw it... and in the evening it was gone. We were quite surprised that it can start to fly so soon. So, now the nest is empty already, and they never came back.

Waiting for another family to take over the nest. Hahaha...


Mummy.. I want food... wek...wek..wek...


Hmmmmm.. what's this handphone doing? Everyday, it comes near my nest. :(

The morning before it flew away. The feathers quite a lot already, but still not that much. It managed to fly in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin