Saturday, November 01, 2008

Nothing Much... still buying

I woke up before 9am today, and found out that my TV is still switched on. Didn't get a good sleep last night then.

It's a quiet Saturday. So, spent the day trying out widgets for the blog.. :D Ah.. and shopping on ebay. Going to buy a Canon Ixus 70.. I've already bidded for it!! It's brand new, but it's cheap. The retailer must be clearing the old models for the new models. My believe, is not to get the latest models at the $400+ price range. Why pay so much when it'll be down to less than $200 next year. So, either I buy a last year model for $100+ or I wait next year to buy this year's model. ;) Hehehe...

Then I posted my desktop PC up for sale on ebay. And there's one person who seems very interested and started to haggle!! Hello...it's ebay... it's not the fish market. Haggling seems to be more rampant on ebay Singapore! So, I did a search on ebay for similar items like mine. Others are posting their items at $400+, just for the CPU. I posted mine for $200, with a 19 inch flat panel monitor. Still want discount. Zzz...

Potential Buyer A: Hi, $150 can? Thank you!
Me: Hi, thanks for your interest. I think the lowest I can go is $200 that why I started the bids at $200. :)

Potential Buyer A: Hi, thanks for yr reply. Since there is no keyboard, do you mind to make it $175, $25 discount for keyboard and taxi fare for me to carry back the PC from you. Many thanks for your kind consideration.
Me: Hi. I think someone has started bidding for it. The reason for not giving the keyboard is because it's a white keyboard which looks old due to usage....unless the person doesn't mind....

Didn't want to say more. And tried to be calm. Be calm......

Oh.. and then I posted on SGFreeCycle to give away my old Panasonic DVD Player too, with a Miss Congeniality DVD/VCD box set.

Ok.. off to dinner.... my mum bought yummy stuff.. Tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin