Saturday, February 07, 2009

I have Straightened it OUT!!

These two days haven't been feeling good. There were incidences that I've to manage my emotions.. sigh... I chose to run away instead.. I'm talking about a workshop that I was attending. I really couldn't bring myself to complete it, though I know that it'll do me good if i did.

So, today... i decided, I want to go make my hair straight! Hehe.. So.. i've straightened it out. Well.. only my hair... it's not as nice now... I think curly hair looks nicer.. So, I'll have to wait for my hair to grow longer then go curl it again.

Or next time when I go out, I can use the curler. :) Hahaha..

Ok.. that's my update for the day... Gotta pull myself together and jia you.. chiong ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin