Sunday, February 08, 2009

Moody Moody Moody

I am still feeling moody... at this time!! I should be asleep.. but am playing MapleStory with myself.. on 2 computers... playing for Shein....

Maybe I was wrong to walk out of the training.. but I really couldn't take it. And now... It's like I've walked out of the operation theatre half way... with my stomach opened up.... How do I seal it back myself?

Keep wanting to cry... my god... I'll have to manage my emotions...and make sure I don't go into a depression mah...

Rest assured.... stomach is not opened.... grrr.. Time will heal all wounds... Gambateh... and my hair looks shit now... Arrggghhhh...

I just pieced my life together.. and everything's falling apart again now... FUCK! What did I do to myself? Self-destructing.... Grrrrr....

Rest Well... don't think too much.. and Monday got Lo Hei..!! It'll bring good luck.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin