Sunday, February 01, 2009

Fitness Session

After a long break from the pre-Chinese New Year weekend, I went for my exercise programme again yesterday. This time round I had to attend the East Coast Park one. Seems like Bishan does not have many people!

Hey!!! Everyone.. faster sign up Bishan one leh!! Faster go to www.fitnessbootcamp.sg and sign up!!

This time I'm so weak again.. sobz.. after the warm up.. I already felt giddy. Jia lat lah... Then i rested and vomitted. I think must be my breakfast ate too fast and wrong combination.

I was worry that I'll faint because I'm hungry... So, I bought lohti (roti/bread la) with kaya and butter... Then I'm so kiasu.. I bought Yeo's Soya Bean Milk also.

While on the way to East Coast, I munched the lohti on the bus.. and after I reach East Coast, I drank up the Soya Bean Milk while walking towards McDonald's. :( Wrong tactic!!!!

Coz after I started feeling giddy, I vomitted water and milk!! No sign of the lohti leh. So, half the time.. or no lor...MORE THAN half the time I'm sitting down... So.. I did some yoga stretching by myself.. so as not to waste the time there.. Those sitting down one lah.. If I stand up, I'd pengsan liao.

Everyone there even though not so fit... also managed to complete the whole programme. I must work towards -- surviving the session!!! And be as fit as everyone else. Now, I'm the most unfit among all sia.

Sharm told me to exercise 3 times a week. Starting with some lunges and pumping... and walk up the stairs. Ok!! I must do it lor. Nadiah also told me that she's been doing that few times a week. And her knees feel much better now.

Ok.. hek ho hek ho hek ho... I'll also do that!... :) Maybe I should start an Exercise/Fitness Journal. Hahaha.. then can monitor how often I really do. And how often I slack. Kakakaka...

2 comments:

  1. hi moomooz hw can i add u as a friend is there any way that i can add u as a friend.

    I am really interseted in taking up the fitness boot camp but i am afraid that there i have no friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihi Chris... You stay where? The fitness bootcamp I go now is in East Coast on Saturdays. I think sunday even have Bedok Reservoir, Woodlands and Botanica Gardens....

    I certainly hope Bishan will have more participants, then I can go for the Bishan one.

    The people there very friendly one. I went alone for the first time also, then I made friends with others. You can go find Fitness Bootcamp on Facebook. You'll be able to find me there also :)

    You can also search for Hisham Musa who is the trainer. And add him as a friend too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin