Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

Gong Xi Fa Cai!! How's everyone?

Chinese New Year... I'm not working for the whole of this week.. I took annual leave for the next 3 days lor.. hehe.. And I didn't plan any activities for myself..

OMG.. it's a really boring Chinese New Year.

It's Alan's birthday on Thursday... hmmm.. but don't think I'll get to celebrate it with him le. He's busy with work again. Ask him what present he wants.. he say he doesn't want anything. Hahaha... So, means I don't have to buy lor.. right? Kekeke..

I've been playing MapleStory for the last few days. Hahaha... so boring. The new maps has got quests that are so time consuming. Then after that, my nephews say they want to play also. So, I've been playing for them instead.

Their stats are all so hay-wired. Maybe if he really play until very high level, then help him reset the points.. I counted.. wow.. would cost me at least S$60 for that. Hope they up their skills properly for their 2nd job. If not... it's more expensive!!

Ok.. now I think I should take a nap.. or go watch some HK serials. Hehehe.. Or go watch movie?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin