Thursday, July 23, 2009

Diet Diet Diet

Hehehe... Talking about dieting again, but I've not really started.

I think I'm going to start a daily diet blog, or daily food journal &
exercise blog? I'm worried that it's never being updated. Why not
updated? Coz I didn't do any exercise. Hahaha..

Now, the job is to find a nice template for that blog. Since I know
what now I can email my blog to update it, it'll be a lot easier I
guess... The only thing that is lacking is that all the pictures
attached in the email is being pushed to the top of the blog. I'll
need to log in to edit the post to move the photographs.

And while I was trying to look for a diet blog template online, I
chanced upon this website called The Clutter Diet. It sounds
interesting and when I went to the website. I think that is what I
need!! I need to reduce clutter in my home too. Too many things!
Have to start giving some away soon too. Maybe let's start with my
box full of BAGS! And start giving them away.

I'll be taking photos of these bags soon and hope to post them online
and give away as soon as I can.

Ok.. for a start..... of my diet blog, I've copied down what I ate
today.

Breakfast: Soya Bean Milk (Reduced Sugar) 57 calories + 1 scoop
Tahitian Noni High Protein 80 calories. Michael (my boss from New
York) says that it's not too bad. He's here in Singapore and on a
diet too. And advises me what to eat. Hahaha..

Lunch: Margie cooked pan-friend Mackerel + stir fried french beans +
steamed rice. Michael says 'bad girl'. No oil in the fish! And no
RICE! We said... it's just for today. Hahahaha...

Dinner: Not decided yet. Let me think about it when I'm going home
tonight.

Can I eat Honey Stars for snacks? Hmmmm... It's there on my table,
but I'm not touching it yet.

Exercise: Didn't do any.... but bro say I should start the 10 minutes
workout! Hek Ho Hek Ho.. Every time say only but didn't do.

I'm still thinking of my iPhone. So many things on my mind!! Diet,
Clutter, iPhone, Savings!!!$$$ Spend spend spend.... how to save?
Starting new savings plan next month though.... which is on Aug 1.
Already informed the bank to transfer the money to that new account
monthly. Hehehe.. , just need to make sure I don't go and take and
spend. When the amount grows enough, then I can go start some
investing it. Make more money, then can buy more things, right?!?
YES, RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin