Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Idol

I now announce... I'm a fan of Joey Yap. No more Andy Lau... or Donnie Yen. Hmmm.. Donnie Yen still stay... still fan. Still will watch his movies. Kakaka.. He's so 'yeng'. Hahaha..

Who on earth is Joey Yap, some might ask. He's a Feng Shui Master... Wakakakaka.... Got drop off your chairs or not? How come like a Feng Shui master one?

He's a very cool Feng Shui Master leh. I follow his Twitter, and his blog and also subscribe to his youtube videos.... hahahaha.... They are soooo interesting. And he's rather leng zai also. Cannot compare with my Alan lah... Alan is the most leng zai and yeng of all!! Got
vomit? Don't vomit, please. Must say that mah... ngek ngek ngek...
If not, Alan will kill me. Hehe...... (But if you see him liao you vomit, then it's not my problem. Coz he now looks very 残 one. No more like the dak dak dey photo like that liao leh. Work too much OT!..not with me hor.. hahaha.. dun 想歪.)

Want to know how Joey Yap looks like? You can visit his blog to know more. Young and handsome... and know so much about Feng Shui.. so impressive!! Goes on TV... like a
superstar. I'm sure... sure a lot of female 'fansie' one. Go, go check him out. At http://www.joeyyap.com/, and http://twitter.com/joeyyap. For those of you who are in Malaysia, you might be able to hear him on radio.. and see him on TV! So xing fu.....

But.. yippeee... he's coming to Singapore on 2 Aug 09. Looking forward to go to the seminar.... though, I might not have enough 慧根 to understand everything fully. Hehe.... but never mind... don't have enough also have half. Coz my name is 文慧 mah... so already got half of 慧根 already lor. Kakakaka.. What kind of theory is that? Only I can come out with this kind of nonsens Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin