Wednesday, July 22, 2009

iPhone 3G or 3GS

I'm still thinking whether I should get the iPhone. It's a
craving.... Hehehe... And then because I'm currently not a Singtel
subscriber, I'd need to get the iPhone, get the plan, and then pay for
the plan but not using it at all.

I'll need to wait till my M1 contract ends to be able to port my
number over to Singtel. That'd be 1.5 years more!!!

So, I'm still in search of the best solution. Then my friend told me
that actually no need to get 3GS, just get 3G will do. Now we can use
the iPhone 3G to take videos too. The difference is the 3 mega pixel
camera vs the 2 mega pixel camera. And also the slower speed, which
my friend say is OK, though faster is better.

Maybe I can consider getting the iPhone 3G... which I can buy from
someone at a cheaper price without the need to sign up a new mobile
line.

I so gian the iPhone now....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin