Thursday, July 09, 2009

Feng Shui Tip of the Day

Nothing to write... so, let's copy and paste the Feng Shui tip that I receive in my email everyday. Hahahaha....

Ok... some updates about me before that. I've been down with flu! Since.... 29 Jun 09.. That's a grrrr-ing 11 days already. I've not yet fully recovered. My nose is blocked.

Guess it was because I shifted furniture when I was not suppose to! I'm going to shift my furniture again this weekend. And going to bring my bed back to the 'good' facing position when I slept and had less problems.

Ok.. here's today's Feng Shui tip... It's good for those friends who are planning to get married. Wish you all have a blissful marriage... and a really happy one lor... Follow the tips... and observe all Feng Shui rules. Don't do those things that you are not suppose to do. Better to believe .. than to be sorry for the rest of your life. It's important.

In observing July's holidays and celebrations, I noticed that this month is sometimes referred to 'National Unlucky Month to Get Married.' Yikes! What's a July bride and groom to do? According to the ancient principles of Feng Shui, there are five earthly elements that themselves represent a union and perfect harmony. To guarantee that your nuptials proceed 'happily ever after,' the happy couple should be sure to include a symbol of each one of these elements on the invitation list. Here's a small sampling and some examples: Tree or wood symbols such as plants, paper, flowers or anything green give life to the wedding party. Fire symbols such as candles, sconces or something red bring passion and a sensual sizzle to the affair. Earth or soil symbols like stones, sand, pebbles or anything brown bring a sense of security without having to get your guard up. Metal symbols like candlesticks, utensils or white items will leave everyone feeling strong like bull, although this is no bull. Lastly, water symbols such as streams or fountains, vases with water in them or anything black brings a lasting sense of serenity and flow; a must for any newlywed couple. I don't know whether or not you believe any of these ancient advisos, but I know that they really work. I promise. I DO!

Warm Regards,
Ellen Whitehurst

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin