Thursday, July 16, 2009

What a Dream..

Last night I had this funny dream. Hahaha.. Maybe think too much.

I've recently bought the tickets to the BaZi Wealth Profile seminar by Joey Yap. It's happening on Aug 2, 09 at the Raffles City Convention Centre.

And then I was trying to look for another person to join us so that we can get the $88 for 2 tickets. As I had 3 persons on the list, we had to find one more. So, we've been talking about this for a long time. And finally was able to find another friend to join.

So, yesterday, we finally managed to book the tickets. And then was so happy. And I was also happily surfing Joey Yap's website and blog. Haha... Then hor.. that night dream of the Joey Yap Feng Shui seminar wor. Wah!!! Si fu appear in the dreams!! Is a good sign, right? Wakakakaka... Can buy 4D or Toto or not?

First, was dreamt of we were at the seminar.. and also chopping seats for my friends who were not here yet. So, we used an umbrella to chop 3 seats.... And got one uncle hor... very thick skinned and sat on the chair leh! Then I told him, uncle the seat is taken. He die die also didn't want to move and insisted on sitting there. Feel like kicking him and letting him fly to the exit. Hahaha..

Then we were sitting on the 2nd roll, and when Joey came out to give his speech, he was in casual tshirt and jeans. Hahaha... And the first thing he taught was, don't anyhow dig nose as and when and anywhere.. like on the street, or in office. Hahaha.... Why I dream this kind of thing? Is it the si fu know that I got dig nose?? And come to my dream and 'cheun sau' me some tips? Hehehe.. Sometimes really buay tahan. Kakaka..

It's a long dream, after that dreamt that we got the chance to visit Joey Yap's house!! In the dream it was a really big house!! The front has got full glass from floor to ceiling and can see the living room so very clearly. We saw him sitting there watching TV and eating cookie.

After that he came out of the house... and we saw him driving a pick-up. Hmmm.. is this the way rich people ah? They are rich, but they don't waste money unnecessarily. They just drive a pick-up wor.

Then I heard the cat MEOW.... My cat alarm clock has walked into the room... and wake me up. I realise it was all a dream. A funny one, and one that I can remember so clearly. Thank you si fu. I won't anyhow dig nose la... Don't worry. I got 'yi tai' one. Hahahaha....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin