Thursday, December 04, 2008

Busy Week

It was a busy week. Now while I'm writing this blog... Silver is sleeping very soundly beside me... on my BED! She really know how to make herself comfortable.

This week was rush rush, a lot of work to do, and had to work a little bit later for the last few days. Today, we finally had some breathing space. And at 6pm, boss said, "Aye, it's 6 o'clock. Go." Hahaha... I'm to obedient sort, you know? So, I pack my bag and faster scrambled out of the office. Hehe.. not so dramatic lah.

Oh .. and boss say.. we can leave the office at 3pm tomorrow because we work very hard this week. Yippeee!! Early celebration of Hari Raya... hahaha.. but i'm not Muslim. I appreciate the holiday though.. :)

On my way back, I went to Junction 8 and there was some stage show going on. With all the Sanrio characters and little children screaming, I decided to take out my camera and took some shots. Got Hello Kitty!! So cute!

Seems my camera also quite good. :) I took this shots on the 4th floor! The stage show was on the 2nd floor. Erm... is not the new phone's built in 5mega pixel camera. It's the Canon Ixus 80IS. Nice.. nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin