Sunday, December 28, 2008

Bling the Samsung F480

Of course I've decided to bling my Samsung F480! It's half way done now. But I think after that it'll be too over. Kakaka... But it's ok... Let's make it toooo OVER!!

Here's some shots taken throughout the process.

This was taken after I completed the heart.

Then I decided to add another row of clear crystals and fill up the rest with rose crystals.

Colours used were Light Rose, Rose & Clear. I am planning to fill up the other panel too to make it really over. Hehehe... Partly also because I've already 'created' some scratch marks unknowingly when I handle my telephone ever so unlady-likely. Hehehe... Will think of how to fill it up later. As I still have a lot of crystals. :)

It was not done until very very perfectly, but I've satisfied with the overall results. At some part of the design, I put too much glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin