Sunday, December 21, 2008

Fitflop Flip Flops

Wow... it's a spendthrift week... my bonus is almost gone. I bought a pair of Fitflop slippers on Friday. Wore it yesterday and today and.. yes.. it's really good.

A friend was telling me about it on Friday as I was searching for a pair of sandals with good support. So, I tried look for some information online. I found out that I've another friend who's wearing that same pair of shoes! Haha.. So, quickly asked her if it did help with her back aches. She said it was good and she can walk longer time without feeling pain in her back.

That very evening.. I decided to go to the shop she recommended. This shop gives a 10% discount if I pay by cash. And..... hahaha.. I bought the pair of shoes that evening. Here's a photo!! After wearing 2 days.. I realise that I don't feel knee pain, and heels pain when I'm walking, which I usually do!! This shoe suppose to help to tone up the legs and buttocks too!! Wow... wonder if I'll see any difference. But the knee and heel pains are gone now. Walking is not so stressful. I'll try to wear this pair of shoes as much as I can.

Though it's very bulky... it's very lightweight. At first, I feel uncomfortable at the top of my feet, where the strap holds the shoe tightly to the feet. After a few more days, should be ok. Overall, the bottom of the feet feels better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin