Sunday, December 21, 2008

Nail Extensions!!

I went to my friend's shop yesterday to get a manicure and pedicure. And decided to go for some acrylic extensions.. just for fun, as my fingernails were cut until rather short already. It won't look nice with my own fingernails.


See this is when the fake nails has been sticked on. They are sooo long. Kakaka.. So, I faster took a shot of it. If I can scratch someone with it.... anyone wants to try?

The completed job is like this... shimmering gradiation. Quite natural and nice. One bad thing about acrylics.. they are thick!! Next time, I'll try gel extensions instead.

After that, I actually painted it the same colour as my toes. These shimmers are covered for now. They will reappear when I remove my nail polish.



Then.... my toes!! At first was one colour. Then they say my big toe very BIG. Is good for doing nail art. So, we decided to make the toes to have some Christmas spirit. The flowers are 3D! So fun. I'm not good with the camera.. the photos don't look as nice as the real one. Lucky.. I've my toes with me, I can keep looking at them. Kakakaka..

If you want to know where the shop is..... some advertising here.. it's at PINC @ Liang Court Basement 1.

More toes!!!!


Liang Court has got soooo many new shops now. The Audio House there is also very big. Now contemplating to buy the Lenovo Desktop for $999. Arggghhhh... maybe gotta go there again today as the promotion is ending today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin