Thursday, December 04, 2008

Samsung F480

I bought the Samsung F480 on Tuesday. It was a hasty decision. I was still contemplating to wait for my new phone number to complete the 3 month's commitment with M1 before porting it to Singtel.

So, I had already started looking at phones. And I chanced upon a girls' forum and there was a thread talking about mobile phones. Someone wanted to buy the Samsung F480 and deciding between PINK or Brown. And so, the kaypo MooMooz decided to find out about it too. And........... then...... she went crazy!! WAH!! THE PHONE IS SO NICE!! Then she checked the Singtel & M1 online shops! And realise that M1 is selling at $100 cheaper! And.... so, she called M1, and they say all the M1 shops has no more stock of the PINK phone, however, their E-shop has it. The best part is.... they can deliver it on that very night. And so... the phone arrived at 830pm! Hahaha.. You can search on Flickr for more real life photos of the phone. It really is very nice. Just that the touch screen needs time to get use to, and sms-ing with it is not as fast as I can do on a normal phone. Now I need to keep looking at the screen while I'm typing my message. That's the bad part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin