Thursday, December 25, 2008

How's Your Christmas?

My christmas is quite boring. Hahaha... Partly, because I didn't feel the X'mas 'air' around me. I don't have any colleagues, so, there was no celebrations whatsoever in the office. Work was as normal on Christmas eve. And as I work till 6pm, I didn't go to the shopping malls to feel 圣诞气氛. I came home and try to sort out the problem with my Windows Live Messenger on my new computer!! Read the forums and everyone has different kind of solutions for it. They all sound complicated.

I got Sam (my good neighbour) to come over to help me... and after figuring out till like 11pm, we found the solution!! Just by trying to upgrade the firmware for my modem. Then WLM miraculously worked. We even got the latest version of WLM.... version 2009. It looks very cool... and really nice layout. You should download it immediately.

Then, after his left.. my mum ask... is that your boyfriend? (Arrrgghhhh... Zzzzzzz!!!) I have ALAN! A-L-A-N Alan. Guess it's soon he make his 'appearance'. Wakaka...

I've also bought a TV tuner thingy for my computer. Means, I can watch TV on my com next time. Before that, I've to get rid of my TV in the room and shift the computer to that good position which is in front of my bed.. hahaha...

Here's a picture of my old TV. It's 29 inches! Am selling it for $50 on Ebay.. hope someone bids for it soon. Hahaha... Or is it too expensive?

If got friends want, I don't mind giving it away...... Let me know ok?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin