Friday, December 26, 2008

Friends Gathering

Today, I went out to meet with Winnie & Elaine. Elaine just got back from UK for her holidays... before going back again on New Year's Eve. Then she's going to start her new job on 5 Jan 2009. Wow... new job on her birthday.

So, while she's in Singapore, she's busy meeting up with us. We went to Pearls' Centre for vegetarian food. Tell you.... it's yummy.. ok? We were too excited eating and forgotten to take photos of the other dishes. Here's 2 that were eaten half way. Kekeke...


After that, we walk to People's Park Complex to buy winter socks with Winnie. And then, we went to People's Park Centre to buy the bling bling crystals for my phone. I bought a lot!!! Total was $59.65 including the crystal, the magic pen for picking up the small crystals one by one, and also the glue for sticking it to my phone. Hmmm.. wonder when I'll start my project. I need to think of what design to stick!!

Chinatown's new year decorations are up. But it's not that fantastic this year. Here's a sneak preview.



After we bought the crystals, we walked back to Chinatown to buy some batik cloth with Elaine, for her to bring it back to UK for her friends there. Seems like ang mohs like batik more than us. Haha... And we took a photo in the shop too!
After that, we proceed to the indian stall on Pagoda Street... where Winnie and I had some Henna painting done on our hands!! It's my first time sia... Winnie had done it before, so this time she chose a more complicated design. And I just go for something simple.
Winnie... excited to get her hands painted.
Completed!! Take a shot with the henna expert - Hema.
My turn... My turn!!

Oooooooh..... Soooooo nice!!

After that, we went for some desserts at the dessert shop nearby... yummy.. so yummy until forgotten about photos!

Oh..ya... when I reached home just now.. i decided to shift my computer table to in front of my bed... and I've the WinTV connected! Now, I can watch TV on my computer monitor. The resolution is not as good as my 29 inch TV.. but it's cool......

Who want my old TV? See below post for the photo..... any friends interested, please let me know. I'm selling it on Ebay.. but I can give it to my friends for free!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin