Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas! I got a very big present for myself.. haha.. I buy for myself... a Lenovo desktop. It's so cool!! Got face recognition some more for logging in. And the webcam will inform me when my eyes are too close to the screen. This makes sure that I sit properly and correct my posture all the time.

Those looking for one, should go and check it out. But from Juzz1. They are at the Liang Court Audio House.. and also at Funan Centre.

The model number is Lenovo H210. Ah.. did i mention it comes with a 22" monitor (free upgrade). Hope you can get it too.

I'm going to shift it to the front of my bed.. and put in a TV card.. and then I can use my computer to replace my TV!! Though the screen is small, but it's ok.. I'll have more space in my room.

Now..... how to get rid of the super big and bulky TV leh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin