Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Aiyo.. Now Rashes

After I got the medicine from Alan to apply on my arm for that weirdo rashes that looks like eczema.... and it cleared. Alan... my hero.. Kakaka...

Then... today ah.. I realise my leg dio 4 small patches at one go!! Arrrhhhh.. last week sick.. now rashes. Sigh.. tonight gotta go apply the cream. But hor... must be falling sick again. If not, why keep having rashes one!!

Who's giving me stress?? Don't stress me leh... My immune system is weak now... Need more tonic. Hahaha.. Maybe time to order some Tahitian Noni Juice. Kakaka...

Chinese New Year coming... cannot fall sick leh... Want sick, now must sick liao... :p

2 comments:

  1. Yo claire!!!
    Chinese new year coming ne..
    Must take good care of body then only can big eat big drink XD
    Btw, the Tahithan Noni Juice u mentioned, me n liz small tat time also got drink de ne.... but that was long long time ago le... like 10 years le gua.... haha
    Take care!!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya lor.. it's very good de.!! Got drink and no drink, can see difference... 我的神奇水.. haha..

    Maybe must start drink again.. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin