Monday, January 19, 2009

Exercise - Week 2

Yesterday was the 2nd week of my Fitness Bootcamp... well also my 2nd TIME.  Kekeke.. The first one was on the previous Saturday.  Then I didn't exercise for the whole week and went for the 2nd session yesterday.

This round, it's at Bishan Park at 11am.  This time, I woke up around 9am, and had my breakfast.  Then I slowly prepare and went to Bishan Park.  I didn't check the map properly and therefore, made a big mistake.  I took a bus to Salvation Army and walked towards Bishan Park.  Then I realise, I was at the other end of where we were supposed to meet.

I had to walk really fast.... treat it as my good warm up.  Hiak Hiak Hiak... then by the time I reach, they had started their warm up as well.  Guess I don't need more warm up and can start the exercises!!  Kekekeke...

The session was pretty OK.  Despite being 11am in the morning, throughout the session till 12pm, we were in the shade.  It was pretty shady and windy.  Bishan Park is the BEST!!  So many trees....  The session was good, and hmmmm.... let me got to know Bishan Park a bit more.  Been staying in Bishan for 20 years, but I've been to Bishan Park for less than 10 times.  Hope I can make use of the park more often in the future.

We did some lunges, push-ups, dunno-what jump, stretching, kicking, boxing.... etc.  Very fun.  This time I brought with me 1 litre of water.  Kekeke.. well prepared, and my medicated oil as well.

I didn't feel as dizzy as last week.  Maybe I had MORE breakfast?  Or maybe I had more water... or I am getting FITTER.  Kakaka...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin