Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Resolution

Hiak Hiak Hiak.. it's time for new year resolutions... Hmmmm... Ok.. Let's bite the bullet and write it down.

My new year resolution is to..... win Toto first prize... Kakaka..

Alan came over to meet me on 31 Dec.... and say.. wah...Darling, what happened to your gym? You told me you were going to the gym? Kakaka... So obviously is say I'm fatter liao.

I was FAT.. now I'm FATTER. Sigh... When I was FAT... Alan didn't complain nor comment... guess he was happy with the FAT me. Kekeke..Now I'm FATTER, he make fun of me... arrghh..

Ok.. so, my new year's resolution is to become FAT again. Let's start some exercise regime...which I've always wanted to start... coz it's good for my health also mah.

Joined the gym, but never go..... sobz... But I found this Fitness Bootcamp thing... www.fitnessbootcamp.sg. Guess I might want to go join them for a trial and see if it's good leh. Looks like their group training is fun and good. It's in East Coast on every Saturday morning.... Maybe after that can even go skating or cycling!!! Anyone interested? Gotta pay one of course....

Oh.. by the way, it's a Women Only group... They've Men Only groups as well.. But, but, but... again... the session starts at 8.30am.... should I?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you should! Come join us Claire! :) Heh sorry to 'gatecrash' your blog. And thanks for linking to my site.

    Looking forward to you joining us.. wakey! :)

    Sharm

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin