Saturday, January 03, 2009

Falling Sick

I fell sick on New Year holiday..... Had an appointment with the beautician to do up my eyebrows on 2 Jan. The day went fairly fine... lazing around at home. Then the appointment was at 4.30pm... for my eyebrow embroidery... It took like 3 hours to complete... Hehehe.. now I look like Crayon Shin-chan (蜡笔小新). It'll be ok after a few weeks when the colour start to drop off and I'll need to go for touch up after that. Then I don't have to use eyebrow pencils when I make up loh...... hehehe... good for lazy people like me.

Ok... then I went to buy dinner lor.. bought Tom Yam Fish Noodles... very yummy one from Bishan. But ah..... when I reach home, just don't feel well... only ate 2 mouthful of the noodles. Then I went to lie in bed.. and felt cold.. brrrrrr....

After awhile.. i went to vomit!! Wah lau.. and vomitted 3 times in the night... And whole night just feel so sick... and I had to stay in bed the whole of today (saturday). Luckily no more vomitting today. :)

What a time to fall sick......

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin