Saturday, January 10, 2009

Exercise Exercise Exercise

Today I went to the Fitness Bootcamp at East Coast Park. I set my alarm at 6.15am... but managed to wake up only at 630am. Hehehe....

This is my first exercise session for the year! Hehehe...

Took a bus.. and reached East Coast at 8.15am. Phew... still early. :)

We all got a Fitness Bootcamp t-shirt each. Wow.. some more is Dri-Fit one leh... Very nice and simple. Makes us feel like part of the group.

The exercise started at 9am sharp. We had to do some brisk walking.. then follow by some jogging... then got sprinting.. got push ups.. got lunges... and then .. i start to feel my face COLD!! Oh my god.... my fainting spells is coming back!! Lucky got bring medicated oil sia... Like lao aunty, bring Axe Brand oil everywhere I go. Hahaha...

Jia lat man... totally unfit. But well, I survived. It was a good session. I'd not have done all these if I'm doing it by myself. Our trainer, Sharm, says (before the workout) that we should push ourselves hard... but not too hard.. kakaka... Too hard is not good.. :)

Also, the session lasted for 1hr 20min although it was planned for 1 hour only. The trainers decided to train us a bit harder.. Kekeke.. But I wasn't doing much during the last 20 minutes. Haha... Coz I was feeling giddy..... so.. been hiding at a corner and under the tree (shade). Hehehe...

Hopefully next week they'll have the sessions in Bishan Park!! Then I can join too... Don't care if I faint or not... at least I get to exercise properly. Oh ya.. and I'll bring more water!! 1 Litre at least.. my 500ml bottle is pathetic.

I'll definitely get fitter as I go for more sessions!!

Anyone interested, you can go to their website for exercise and eating tips too.... it's at http://www.fitnessbootcamp.sg/. The bootcamp is really fun... although it is tough... It's meant to push us a bit harder.. remember?


Ok sidetrack a bit since we are on the topic of fitness.. :) The schools got this TAF Club thingy, right? We had a joke once in our MapleStory... and my 'son' in there was laughing until so loud.. that his grandma gave him a good scolding...

Here are what we came up with.. the original one was suppose to mean... Trim and Fit. But we came up with others

TAF = Trim and Fit
TAF = They Are Fat
TAF = To All Fatties
TAF = Totally All Fats

Hoho.. anymore to add to the list? :)

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin