Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year Preparations

Gong Xi Fa Cai!! It's that joyous time of the year again. This year is the Ox year... my favourite animal.. Mooooo....


So, yesterday I went to PINC at Liang Court for my manicure and pedicure. So nice lor.. I like...
Fingernails... with some shimmer at the tips.
The nail art on the toes. Got gold shimmer, a few crystals, and pearl. And also drawn flowers. When I took this, I thought it's completed. But actually it's not. Later on, they added more details to the big flower. Now, it's even nicer. But I'm lazy to take another photo. Hahaha..


After that I waited till 7pm at Liang Court...... coz gotta meet Lynne & Co. pple to go for company dinner at Jumbo.

So, during the whole time I sat at McDonald's, read my book, and falling asleep. And then I walked to Central at 630pm, to walk walk look see... waiting for 7pm. Then I bought 2 pairs of shoes there. Hehehe...

Ok... then it's DINNER TIME!! They called me and asked.."Where are you?"... We are all here. And it's not 7pm yet!! They were usually not that on-time. But they were so early last night.

Ok.. now let's proceed to look at our dinner dishes..hehe.. No need to say too much.. everything is so yummy.....


We got a bib just before the chilli crab was served. Wow... so good sia...

After that, we walked to Chinatown and took a few photos.. and proceeded home. We didn't want to go squeeze with the crowd. Though Chinatown is still crowded, but it's not as crowded as previous years...

Hope all of you have a prosperous new year!!! Huat ah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin