Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Shocking Morning

This morning when I woke up, I went straight to the bathroom not seeing anything strange. Then when I came back to my room, I saw this lump of stuff with a lot of ants!! Just beside my bed. (Hmmm... wonder why I didn't see it when I first woke up.)

At first, I thought it was a piece of chicken bone that Silver has brought into the room while I was asleep. Then I proceed to want to clean it up and realise that IT'S NO CHICKEN BONE!! (Like they say it in those Hip Hop movies. It's NO chicken bone.. Yoyoyo... Hahaha..)

It's a ... It's a..... see for yourself... But I'm sure it is Silver's job...... Then I found something suspected to be the tail of this poor lizard, outside of the bathroom. Grrrr... Silver!!! Don't bring these things into my room ok?

First, let's take a look at the innocent face of the culprit.


Arrrrghhhhh... It's really gross! You guys enjoy. I'm logging off. Urrrggghhhhh........

2 comments:

  1. It's a dead lizard.. hehehe.. looks big hor... coz I put the camera very near to take that photo.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin