Sunday, June 06, 2010

Bicycle

I bought a bicycle last week. I was at the bicycle shop with my brother and sister in law. They wanted to buy a bike for cycling around with the baby. So after they had chosen their bike and the shop owner was helping them to fix the baby chair on, I also looked around and saw this bike.




And in the end I bought it. It's a cheap bike. After discount, it's only $120.

I cycled it from Yishun to Bishan yesterday and was exhausted. Guess because I didn't exercise for too long a time.

This morning I went out cycling with my friends, using the Park Connector from Bishan all the way to somewhere in Kallang. As the overhead bridge there did not have the bike friendly slope beside the staircase (and cheap bikes are HEAVY!), I had to forgo the thought of going up the bridge. So, we turned and go to a coffee shop at Potong Pasir for a drink instead. After which, we used Braddell Road and headed back to Bishan.

It was raining this morning!! I think I should sell away this bike before it turns rusty. Hahaha..

Nafi says a $300-400 bike should be good enough. Hmmm.. Sounds good. That's the budget I've in my mind. Not more than $400. Hehe...

We'll use this bike for awhile first and see how. At least a better bike won't become rusty if I don't use it for a long time.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin