Monday, June 21, 2010

Patapon 2 - Next Steps



After I sign the Oath, I've to tell them my name. I'm going to call it "Meoo".






After which the whole lot of prelude shit will start. I'm not going to take picture of it. Just follow the instructions and I receive the Pata drum from a Patapon that had protected it with his life.

Then I was taught to move forward using the Pata Pata Pata Pon command, and find Meden along the way.

Meden brought me to a place called Patapolis, and show me the Obelisk where we'll be doing most of our fighting and quests.

I'm also using the Patapon 2 Walkthrough by deathfisaro to guide me along. You can find his guide by googling it.

I do not copy word for word from his guide. Every word in here will be typed by me as I play the stages. And at times, I'd mention verbal advise from my friends, which I do not know where they got the information from. Thus, I'd be unable to credit the original author for it.

Let's start! Pata Pata Pata Pon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin