Monday, June 21, 2010

Patapon

I have to say Patapon has been my favourite game on PSP.

I had completed or replayed Patapon 1 for at least 3 times. And I managed to load the Patapon 1 game data into Patapon 2. Recently, I purchased the Chinese version of the game too.

Although, I've not completed Patapon 2 yet. I had restarted it umpteen times. Now, a friend is asking me to start over again without the Patapon 1 game data!

Should I? And then I can start to blog about it at every stage. And let it be kind of a mini guide.

But it's not going to be a very good one as I most probably will not be utilizing the most effective army.

If you do not mind reading crap guides, you might want to stay tuned for mine.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin