Monday, June 21, 2010

Patapon 2 - Before You Start

I'm starting Patapon 2 again, without the Patapon 1 game data.

Like the first game, I'd have to sign an oath first before starting the game.

Here it goes.... Kekekeke...

Patapon Oath
------------------

I hereby pledge to honour and keep my promise to be the Great Leader of the Patapons and help them reach Earthend.

I will not stray from my goal, even in face of death or great perill. Even at moments of weakness, I will keep the beat and feel the rhythm of the earth.

From this point forward, I promise to keep my pledge and take this drum of courage and be the Mighty Leader I was meant to be...

"This is my oath."


Hahaha... Just like others have knit-a-long and quilt-a-long sessions. Shall we have a play-a-long? Let me know where you are updating your gameplay 'diary'. Haha.. This is going to be fun.

写华文的好吗? 哈哈哈哈。。。

神明的契约书
------

唔以抵达世界的尽头为目标
立誓成为PATAPON的神明

即便 对节奏没有自信
或是 在途中 想要半途而废时
亦会绝对坚持到底

唔保证遵守此契约

化身PATAPON的神明

手执勇气之太鼓

。。。特此立誓。。。

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin