Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Patapon 2 - Dodonga at Dongara Ruins Lv. 7

Now that I've a full army, I decided to go back to Dodonga at Dongara Ruins to fight Dodonga again.

What's the purpose? To get the Attack Miracle. According to the guide, it says that Dodonga start dropping the Attack Miracle at Lv. 5.

I managed to get it at Lv. 7.

Army: Yaripon Hero, Tatepons, Yaripons, Yumipons.
Time taken: 00:04:44

So far, I do not level up my basic patapons. They are all Level 1 Patapons. I'll start leveling my Yumipons when I start to have materials like Fangs.

My friend once told me to make the Yaripon that looks like a Tree, they call it the Tree-pon. I'm not sure why. But the last time I played, it seems to be good.

So, make 1 Yumipon (Tree) and then try to level it up to 10, then make a 2nd one.

Have fun! But I'm sure will need to go a few more maps before we meet with the boss that drops fangs. Alternatively, you can go to Juju Jungle or the other hunting stage to try you luck for some. The Tree minigame also drops fangs, but will use up your kachings pretty fast if you don't have a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin