Monday, June 21, 2010

Patapon 2 - Training: Nanjaro Hill Course

Let's try the Nanjaro Hill course now. It is made up of 3 cannons for us to practise Attack and Defence.

Stage 1 will give us the Kimpon Cap for the Mountain minigame. The other 2 gives lots of kaching , equipment and materials. We can come back for more with a stronger army later.

First, I want the minigame.

The 3 cannons will have a lot to say in the beginning. After they finish talking, I'd have to fight the first cannon. Upon defeating the cannon, it allowed me to go through to open a box which contains the Kimpon cap. The game ends here.

I can come back again for level 2 and 3 later. Now, I would want to go and clear other maps first.

Army: same as previous stage.
Time taken: 00:05:12

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhonep

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin