Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Patapon 2 - Paraget

Good Morning!! Have you been playing?

I've been busy playing and updating here that I even dreamt of Patapon last night!

Dreamt that I'd news to introduce to you what the Paraget is all about.

It is the little 'cave' at the extreme right end of Patapolis.

It's where the Heros fight the bosses and level up the eggs.

At the end of every fight, the is like a minigame. Play it well and you'll be rewarded with more kaching. I seldom play it.

Will come and play when I've the need to level up my Hero.

What I want to do today is to play the vegetable minigame and get materials for making Megapons. I love their damage and use them a lot in Patapon 1.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin