Sunday, June 27, 2010

Patapon 2 - Evil at the World Core

After we clear the tough guy in the previous stage, next stage is going to be a boss fight.

This boss looks like the last boss in Patapon 1. This is a higher level one. Have fun!

We'll learn the Jump song at the beginning. Be careful as this boss has an attack that is like a big laser. Jump fast or you'll be toasted in no time.

After the boss is defeated, it'll drop the Goruru Egg Lv 1.

Army:





Time taken: 00:07:27


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Ok, but one thing. YOU ALREADY BEAT THE GAME!

    I'm playing through, and only have these:

    Yaripon
    Yumipon
    Tatepon
    Dekapon
    [Hero]
    Kibapon


    So... Yeah...

    At least tell us how you beat it the first time!

    Oh and 1 LAST thing.. I need Itete fangs, and Ore and stuff to make a "Magic"pon. So...

    How can I get those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I made these posts, I've already beat the game the few times. But for this set, I actually started from scratch - brand new game, without previous weapons and kachings.

    For the Fangs, you can get it from Centura. It drops a lot of fangs. You also can get some from the Tree minigame. Just need to keep playing.

    This is a very good guide which I followed, but all in text:
    http://www.neoseeker.com/resourcelink.html?rlid=183059&rid=169893

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin