Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Patapon 2 - Pharamatara, Defender of the Sky

I've decided to try out my Megapons on this boss.

It's got a finger that 'dua' you away. Haha.. So make sure Hero Tatepon is there to protect.

After the boss is defeated, it will drop the Pharamatara Egg Lv 1.

This is how the boss look like.



Army:



Time taken: 00:06:48

Some of the Karmens also drop Thunder weapons. If you didn't get any, you might want to replay this stage.

I replayed the stage (Lv 1) a few times, and gotten Thunder Spear, Thunder Helm and Thunder Bow. Finally, I decided to save the one with the Thunder Bow. I'm not sure if my decision is the best one, but I like my Yumipons to be powerful.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin