Monday, June 21, 2010

Patapon 2 - Destiny on Nanjaro Hill

We are going for our first boss fight. Not really one, but u get to see a boss.

At the start of the stage, bring down the tombstone and obtain the Chaka drum. I learnt the defend command - Chaka Chaka Pata Pon.

Moving further, I see this Hero patapon under a stone. It reminds me of the Monkey God - Sun Wukong. Haha..





Go ahead to try to bring down the stone, and Dodonga will appear. Remember to use the 'defend' song. Very soon, the big stone will be eliminated and Hero will help to kill Dodonga.

I just found out that, even if your 3 patapons die, it doesn't matter. You actually don't even need to fight when Dodonga comes out.

The stone will be destroyed by Dodonga, and Hero will throw a stone at it. Dodonga then retreats and the stage ends.

Dodonga will drop Dodonga Egg Lv 1.

After we return to Patapolis, we are asked to name our Hero. I called him Hiro. My Hero!

Army: 3 basic Yaripons
Time taken: 00:03:49

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin