Thursday, November 06, 2008

Excitement... of being a seller

Today, I logged into my ebay account and ...noticed that my desktop pc has been bid until $301 liao. Hmmm... Actually selling on ebay is as exciting as buying!

Initially, I just wanted to get rid of my PC since I've bought the smallish Acer Aspire One. And maybe plan to get a nicer PC sometimes next month or in December. My starting price was $200, and was willing to sell it off at $200 to who ever asked for it. Who knows, someone started bidding and the price just keep going up. It was at $211 yesterday, but today, it become $301. Looking at the bids, it got very exciting. Haha.. like looking at the stock market, where your shares go up up up! XD

Ok lah... I'm happy at $301. If it goes up further, it's extra bonus for me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin