Sunday, November 09, 2008

New Purchase....

The shopaholic went indulging again!! This time after 'considering' for one whole week.... finally decided to splurge on the SEWING MACHINE!

Went to Junction 8 with Sam (my good neighbour... coz he always drives there.. hehehe..) for a coffee break. Ordered the Ice Blended Black Forest from CBTL... and a Caesar's Salad with Chicken. Yummy... That was my dinner... doing my part for being 'healthy'. My healthy Caesar's salad with lots of cheese and lean chicken meat.



After talking with Sam for a long time..... all the usual gossiping.. Hahaha... Then we proceeded to get my sewing machine.. that I've been thinking for a week. Well, they are still selling at a discount!! So... very rapidly, I told the salesperson that I want one. She's a very nice lady, keep telling me that if I've any problem with the machine, I can go look for her, and she can teach me how to use.

Apparently, Sakura brand is a very good brand for sewing machine too. Before this, I only know about Singer. I used to own one antique Singer machine... those black one with a brown table and a peddle at the bottom where u peddle and sew at the same time. The sewing machines now, are so good.... you just need to find a small space on any table!!



And it also comes with many functions and different stitches. Not like the traditional ones where you can only sew straight lines.



The one that I bought is one of the most basic ones already. There are even computerised ones for embroidery which cost more than $1000 each.

Wonder when my first project will be.. :) Probably some pouches to organise the things in my bag....... as if there is not enough pouches yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin