Sunday, November 30, 2008

Johor Bahru Outing

Today, I went to JB for my hairdo at Sharon's shop again.. We booked our appointment at 10.30am, but ended up reaching there at 12.30pm. We where 2 HOURS LATE!!
The Singapore immigration as well as the Malaysia immigration were really jammed with people... really 人山人海. We almost fainted at the Malaysia queue!! Their building is old and NON AIRCON!! By the time we reached Sharon's shop, we were very late. And the salon was already full. So, we had to wait awhile for some customers to finish before we can start.

In between, I took some shots of my hair.. haha.. narcissist!!

We finished at...... 930pm!!! Well, I finished slightly earlier. So, while waiting for Kristin, I took photographs of myself and indulge in some narcissism. Wakaka..

This is my new hair style.. Hope I can let it stay this way when I style it on my own. And trying to act cute like the youngsters does... erm.. but this one is the 'oldster' way. Kekeke..



(Even though, I had learned some Photoshop functions..... I'm too lazy to photoshop my photos!!! Actually wanted to at least add a border to the photo... too lazy.. ^^) So, you guys have to look at the photos that have dark circles, eye bags, wrinkles, flaws, and fats!! Hehehe... That's the real me. :)

After that, we proceed to come home, and decided to eat at the coffee shop opposite the Malaysia custom before heading back. I had some Nasi Lemak.. Kristin had Nasi Goreng Ayam (Chicken Fried Rice). We were quite hungry then, we only ate one Subway sandwich at about 1230pm, which was bought at 9am from Junction 8, Subway. It was soggy already as the honey mustard is appearing outside of the wrap. Sigh.. Nonetheless, it was very tasty, and someone even came up and asked us (while we were eating outside the salon), "where did you get this 'burger' from?"... and I replied "we bought it in Singapore". Hehehe...
Ok.. back to my Yummy Nasi Lemak! only RM2.50 neh. Got 'fish', got peanuts, got egg, got chilli, got rice!! Very worth it le.

And I managed to finish most of it, except the chilli sauce. The chilli sauce was quite tasty, but I decided not to eat to much spicy stuff. It had to go to waste.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin