Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Rain Rain Rain

It's been raining since lunch time.  When I went out to buy lunch, the sun was shining at it's fullest.  Not to mention the heat from the sun was kind of unbearable.  After I finish with buying lunch, and ready to go back to the office... it started to rain.  Wow!  The weather is really not predictable.  So, went to buy an umbrella.. RED (colour) de.  We are suppose to say red umbrella and not red colour umbrella.  Haha.. but I still somehow like to say RED COLOUR. :)

It costs $5.50 only.  That's cheap.  But now I have 1 more folding umbrella.  Sitting at my desk.. I have one folding umbrella that cost $27.90 in my bag (very nice one), one new red folding umbrella beside the desk (also nice), one Giordano umbrella ($6 bought on a rainy day) which i hid behind the filing shelf, and another red umbrella (from AIA) which I've gotten few years back.

So many umbrellas.  Am I obsessed with umbrellas or what?

So bored now in the office.  Phew!!  Boss went travelling loh..... I can now start to clear up my tray.. and sort out all the other work that have been pending.  Hope I finish them up real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin