Monday, November 24, 2008

Eyes Blinded Liaozz

Wah.. that Ian ah.. say the MooMoo Jie is blind. And wrote in YELLOW!! YE-ll-OW... Hahaha.. our surname leh!! The Yellow dun suit your webpage lor. You write about me in your blog. I also write about you here lor. Hahaha..

And that Ian a bit dumbo.. oops.. hehe.. write the post in yellow and say he cannot see what he typing wor. Aiyo.. type in black first.. then highlight everything and change colour mah... hehehe...

Ok.. don't disturb you liao. Ian, I think make the grey lighter grey can le. At least more blend with your blog. I don't want end up "because of me", your blog end up multi-coloured and not nicely blended leh.

Hope you enjoy your holiday in Australia!!!! And grats for the did very well PSLE marks. :) Hehehe... can go Express can liao. And choose a good school hor. Ermmm... if you wanted to know my PSLE results... I took it like.. um-ty years ago. OMG.. it's not Umpteen leh.. is Ump-ty. Wakakaka... That's how old I was. I suddenly realise, I got straight As for my PSLE sia. Hahaha... But that's not important. :) Jia you jia you... more tough and fun days to go when you go to secondary school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin