Saturday, November 15, 2008

Inconsiderate Driver

I met an inconsiderate driver on Friday afternoon.... So... I wrote to the traffic police!!

This is how the email look..... names and car plates have been removed to protect the people involved! Hehehe..

------------
Dear Sir,

I am writing with regards to an inconsiderate driver I encountered today.

I was at the traffic light at the junction of xx Road and yy Link at around 12.55pm today, 14/11/08, Friday. When the red man turned green, I start to cross the road, to walk towards PP Shopping Centre.

When I was half way across the road, this car from xx Road, turning left into yy Link, did not stop and wait for me (the pedestrian) to finish crossing. He just drove passed in front of me while I was crossing the road. It actually gave me a shock, as usually cars come to a complete stop at such traffic light junctions and let pedestrians cross first.

This happen when I was half way across the road, means that he could have run into me if I suddenly decide to dash towards the side of the road.

I feel that such drivers should be given written warning and to educate them about the importance of road safety issues. I saw passengers in his car too. It is equally important for the safety of passengers in the car.

For your record purposes, I've copied the car plate number SXX9999Z and it's a Red car. My IC No. is S7123456I, Name on NRIC is Claire Claire Claire.

You may contact me if you require more information.

Thank you for your attention.

Best Regards.
Claire
----------------------

Very boh liao hor? Hahaha.. but angry.... And so... our Traffic Police is very efficient! Within the same day, they replied to me..

----------------------

Dear Claire

I refer to your preceding email.

Thank you for your feedback and Traffic Police will take appropriate action against the vehicle you have reported.

Kindly provide us with your willingness to testify in court should the offender dispute the case.

Yours sincerely

--------------------

So cool... hehehe.. then when I told my friend about it. He say.. how come everytime hear you complain about cars on the road. Hahaha.. Then I recalled another incident where a taxi chiong the red light, and I copied his car plate number and complain to the taxi company. Hahaha...

I'm the Road Safety Marshal mah. :) Drivers drive carefully, OK? If I spot you driving recklessly, especially if you gave me a shock at the traffic light!! I'll report you to the police. Hehehehe.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin